Engineering and Computing Scholarships for High School Students
2022 Albuquerque Hispano Chamber of Commerce (AHCC) Scholarship ($1,000 Award)
DUE: APRIL 4th at 5PM
Scholarship Objective: to provide recognition for educational achievement and leadership qualities to graduating New Mexico high school seniors that will be attending an institution of higher learning or trade school.
Eligibility: High School Seniors graduating in the current school year and planning to enroll in an institution of higher learning or trade school in the 2022-23 academic year. NM residents with a 2.5 GPA or higher; all students regardless of documentation status are eligible.
2022 THRIVE Multi-year Scholarship Initiative ($5,500 Award)
DUE: APRIL 4th at 5PM
Scholarship Objective: To provide Multi-year scholarships annually to see students through graduation beginning Fall 2022. Provide mentoring through either CNM or UNM and connect students to the business community through AHCC membership for real world experience and opportunities.
Eligibility: First-semester, first-year enrollees, graduating high seniors for enrollment in a 2-year, 4-year, or CTE program. Eligibility for the standard AHCC applies, with the EXCEPTION that a minimum GPA of 3.0 is required. Students must be enrolled at UNM for a minimum of 15 credit hours per semester for the entire 4-year time period of the program; CNM for 12 credit hours for degree or certificate completion.
UNM College Assistance Migrant Program (CAMP)
Scholarship Objective: Minimum of $5,200 in financial help
- U.S. Citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident
- First-time freshman & attend UNM full-time for the 2021-2022 school year
- Demonstrate financial need
- One of the following three statements must apply to you:
- Have you, or at least one immediate family member spent a minimum of 75 days during the past 24 months as a migrant or seasonal farmworker?
- Or- Are you eligible to participate, or have participated, in a Migrant Education Program (K-12) while in school
- Or- Are you eligible to participate, or have participated, in a National Farmworker Job Program or Department of Employment Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or questions.