- Take a mental break and check out the Art around campus. Use THIS brochure from the UNM Art Museum to help you.
- Can you up the ante and find all of the Lobo statues across campus?
- Need an outdoor space to study? We have you covered. Read THIS document.
- Check out the events hosted by the School of Engineering (including their Engineering in Action series) HERE.
- Want to know which services and opportunities are available to you through the SOE or your specific department? Download this table
- Tips for Success
- Your First Job is Learning
- U101: Understanding College and College Life. A FREE online course that is divided into 4 weeks/8 lessons, which provide an overview of the different aspects of college life. If you were just watching the videos and looking at some of the links, the whole course would take about 4-5 hours.
- Adjusting to Undergraduate Life at UNM
- Survive and Thrive Sheet ( PDF) includes just about any resource or quick piece of information we could think about, all in one convenient document.
Stay informed via our new app - “engineering your succ ESS”!
Developed by our very own Biraj Silwal (Computer Science major).
Installation ( https://success.unm.edu/about/howToInstall - for an image guided installation):
- Android: goto chrome > success.unm.edu > click three small dots in the top right > add to the home screen
- iOS: goto safari > success.unm.edu > click the share button > add to the home screen
Coming soon – Log in for a more personalized platform of event RSVP’s and notifications.
ESS on Social Media: @UNMESSCenter (FB, Twitter, IG) & UNM Engineering Student Success Center (YouTube)
- Ice Breakers for professional conversations ( PDF)
- Professional Email Writing ( PDF)
- Toastmasters: The Art of Small Talk
- Know where to park and transportation options within UNM, visit pats.unm.edu
- For Albuquerque City Bus information, visit https://www.cabq.gov/transit/routes-and-schedules. And, know you ride for free!
As presented by SHAC's Education & Outreach Team
- Nutritious and Yummy in your Tummy Gracery list under $35:
- Suggested meal prep books: