Want to know which services and opportunities are available to you through the SOE or your specific department?
Need an outdoor space to study?
We have you covered. Read THIS document.
Stay informed via our APP - "engineering your succESS"! success.unm.edu
Developed by our very own Biraj Silwal (Computer Science major).
Coming soon – Log in for a more personalized platform of event RSVP’s and notifications.
Additional UNM based resources:
- Policy 2730: Sexual Harassment
- Title IX - The mission of the Office of Equal Opportunity is to promote equal access and treatment for all and to promote a safe environment free of discrimination and inequity in accordance with University values and policies and with federal and state equal opportunity and affirmative action statutes and regulations.
- Know where to park and transportation options, visit pats.unm.edu
- STEM Gateway Program Resource page. Includes:
- Tips for Success
- Finding the Right Graduate School
- 7 things to know if you're thinking about a STEM Career
- Your first job is learning
- Study techniques
- Math resources
- Study groups
- ...and more...
- Survive and Thrive Sheet (PDF), includes the following and more:
- “UNM is an R1” – Research One School – Ways to “Jump Into” research, in addition to ESS Center's Student Research Experience Program, Internship opportunities, and How to Find a Research Mentor.
- Scholarship Opportunities, , in addition to ESS Center's Internal and External Scholarships.
- Exploring Majors via Career Services: Office of Career Services: career.unm.edu or 505-277-2531
- Academic Services, in addition to ESS Center's Tutors:
- Time Management tips.
- Student Health and Counseling (SHAC): shac.unm.edu or 505-277-3136
- Center for Academic Program Support (CAPS): caps.unm.edu or 505-277-7224
- Veterans Resource Center (VRC): vrc.unm.edu or 505-277-3181/3184
- AGORA Crisis Center: www.agoracares.org or 505-277-3013 or 866-HELP-1-NM
- Johnson Center: recsvcs.unm.edu or 505-277-0178 (Free for all full-time students)
- LoboRESPECT is an advocate for students in a variety of situations including harassment, missing class due illness, and many more. You can reach out directly to Tina Zuniga. Her number is 505-277-2911.
- UNM Resource Centers, in addition to Engineering Student Success Center:
- Men of Color Initiative (MOCI): menofcolor.unm.edu or 505-277-7000
- Women’s Resource Center (WRC): women.unm.edu or 505-277-3716
- SHAC Workshops (Time Management and Anger Management Workshops)
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer Resource Center (LGBTQ): lgbtqrc.unm.edu or 505-277-5428
- Manzanita Counseling Center: Free Counseling 505-277-7311
- African American Student Services (Afro): afro.unm.edu or 505-277-5645
- El Centro de la Raza: elcentro.unm.edu or 505-277-5020
- American Indian Student Services (AISS): aiss.unm.edu or 505-277-6343
- Accessibility Resource Center (ARC): firstname.lastname@example.org or (505) 277-3506
- Graduate Resource Center (GRC): unmgrc.unm.edu or (505) 277-1407
- UNM Food
- UNM Computing - Academic Technologies
- Free software
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Laptop loan program (click on the Computing Needs tile on the services at a glance)
- TechFinder lists hot spots for students needing internet services