Stay informed via our APP - "engineering your succESS"! success.unm.edu
Developed by our very own Biraj Silwal (Computer Science major).
Coming soon – Log in for a more personalized platform of event RSVP’s and notifications.
Additional UNM based resources:
- Policy 2730: Sexual Harassment
- Title IX - The mission of the Office of Equal Opportunity is to promote equal access and treatment for all and to promote a safe environment free of discrimination and inequity in accordance with University values and policies and with federal and state equal opportunity and affirmative action statutes and regulations.
- Know where to park and transportation options, visit pats.unm.edu
- STEM Gateway Program Resource page. Includes:
- Tips for Success
- Finding the Right Graduate School
- 7 things to know if you're thinking about a STEM Career
- Your first job is learning
- Study techniques
- Math resources
- Study groups
- ...and more...
- Survive and Thrive Sheet (PDF), includes the following and more:
- “UNM is an R1” – Research One School – Ways to “Jump Into” research, in addition to ESS Center's Student Research Experience Program, Internship opportunities, and How to Find a Research Mentor.
- Scholarship Opportunities, , in addition to ESS Center's Internal and External Scholarships.
- Exploring Majors via Career Services: Office of Career Services: career.unm.edu or 505-277-2531
- Academic Services, in addition to ESS Center's Tutors:
- Time Management tips.
- Student Health and Counseling (SHAC): shac.unm.edu or 505-277-3136
- Center for Academic Program Support (CAPS): caps.unm.edu or 505-277-7224
- Veterans Resource Center (VRC): vrc.unm.edu or 505-277-3181/3184
- AGORA Crisis Center: www.agoracares.org or 505-277-3013 or 866-HELP-1-NM
- Johnson Center: recsvcs.unm.edu or 505-277-0178 (Free for all full-time students)
- LoboRESPECT is an advocate for students in a variety of situations including harassment, missing class due illness, and many more. You can reach out directly to Tina Zuniga. Her number is 505-277-2911.
- UNM Resource Centers, in addition to Engineering Student Success Center:
- Men of Color Initiative (MOCI): menofcolor.unm.edu or 505-277-7000
- Women’s Resource Center (WRC): women.unm.edu or 505-277-3716
- SHAC Workshops (Time Management and Anger Management Workshops)
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer Resource Center (LGBTQ): lgbtqrc.unm.edu or 505-277-5428
- Manzanita Counseling Center: Free Counseling 505-277-7311
- African American Student Services (Afro): afro.unm.edu or 505-277-5645
- El Centro de la Raza: elcentro.unm.edu or 505-277-5020
- American Indian Student Services (AISS): aiss.unm.edu or 505-277-6343
- Accessibility Resource Center (ARC): email@example.com or (505) 277-3506
- Graduate Resource Center (GRC): unmgrc.unm.edu or (505) 277-1407
- UNM Food
- UNM Computing - Academic Technologies
- Free software
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Laptop loan program (click on the Computing Needs tile on the services at a glance)
- TechFinder lists hot spots for students needing internet services