Semester Long Programs
We are still offering these programs for the Spring 2021 semester, the format is flexible and in line with current UNM guidelines in response to COVID-19. Most likely, interactions will be predominantly, if not fully, virtual.
We have 3 great opportunities for students that occur each semester, for the entire semester.
SEMESTER DEADLINES: February 5 and September 5.
Matches are announced by the following Wednesday.
---For the Spring 2021 semester, as a result of COVID-19: we ask that all participants be willing to meet either by phone call, zoom meeting, or at on an outdoor location for an in-person, yet socially distant interaction. We will have the STEM Mixer, but this will be virtual with breakout rooms based on interest.---
- Get a STEM Professional as a mentor!
- This program is open to UNM STEM Majors. Priority is given to Freshmen and Sophomores, but all levels are encouraged to apply.
- More information is available on our UNM STEM Mentoring Program page.
- Be a Peer-Mentor!
- We are looking for undergraduate and graduate Engineering and Computer Science students to be the light for our new students. Help others learn from your experiences.
- More information and the program application can be found HERE.
- Gain Student Research Experience!
- This program is open to UNM Engineering and Computer Science majors (including pre-majors). Priority is given to Freshmen and Sophomores, but all levels are encouraged to apply.
- More information and program applications for both students and lead researchers can be found HERE.